You probably last opened a Christmas advent calendar, filled with seasonal chocolates, when you were 8 years old. And of course, the entire month’s worth of choccies were probably devooured by Dec 2nd.
Well, we’ve grown up, and so have advent calendars. Forget chocolate filled windows – this has to be the ultimate beauty blogger and fashionista’s advent dream.
The MAC beauty advent calendar for 2019 goes on sale today and includes skincare as well as makeup goodies.
I’m a MAC fan and all my favourite products in mini version are a wonderful treat, in the lead up to the big day. But MAC’S countdown doesn’t come cheap, with the beautifully designed box costing £129.
Last year saw MAC release its first ever advent calendar, Shiny Pretty Things, which was a stand-out hit with beauty fans, and included the all the MAC cults. This year’s countdown is expected to sell out super-fast. So be sure get yours very soon – it makes a great Christmas present.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Strobe Cream in Pinklite Pink Pearls 6ml (sample size)
- In Extreme Dimension Mascara (sample size)
- Prep + Prime Lip
- Prep + Prime Fix + (sample size)
- Brow Set in Clear
- Multi Formula Sponge x2 (+ complimentary service)
- Prep + Prime Skin Base 6ml (sample size)
- False Lashes in 36
- Fast Response Eye Cream 15ml
- Cleanse Off Oil 6ml (sample size)
- Prep + Prime Natural Radiance in Radiant Yellow 6ml
- Pro Longwear Fluidline Blacktrack
- Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
- Velvet Teddy Lipstick
- Boldly Bare Lip Pencil in Dirty Red Brown
- Rose Mini MAC Pigment
- Havana Eyeshadow(Extra Dimension)
- Mulch Eyeshadow (Velvet)
- Tempting Eyeshadow (Lustre)
- Twig Mini MAC Lipstick (Satin)
- Lady Danger Mini MAC Lipstick (Matte)
- Candy Box Mini MAC Lipglass