So we lost to Italy at the Euros but we did amazingly well to get to the finals as far as I’m concerned. To console myself, I’ve been catching up with my guilty pleasure instead – Love Island – purely for fashion reasons, obviously.
As the Islanders try to attract the eye of their on-show admirers, we’re all scrutinising their sartorial choices. And now it’s easier than ever to find the pieces that took your fancy. If you’re looking to steal a slice of the Islanders’ style, I’ve listed the best outfits below.
I Saw It First are sponsoring Love Island’s First Look, where viewers will be able to get a sneak peak of the day’s episode. Shoppers can snap up favourite items from the Love Island Hub, including homeware, outfits featured on the show, and of course, swimwear.
Here are some of the best outfits I’ve spotted over the last week on the show.
Faye’s Racer Neck Top
We’re obsessed. This sage green racer is the perfect “night out” top, and can be easily dressed up or down.
- Sage Rib Racer Neck Flossing Detail Sleeveless Crop Top, £12, I Saw It First
Kaz’s Stone Co-Ord
This stand-out co-ord is under £30, with a fabulous ring front bandeau top, and flares in a flattering stone shade.
- Stone Double Layer Ring Front Bandeau Top, £10, I Saw It First
- Stone Ruched Front Flared Trousers, £15, I Saw It First
Sharon’s Red Dress
This gorgeous red dress is £30 and is perfect for your first night out after Freedom Day.
- Red High Neck Ruched Back Satin Mini Dress, £30, I Saw It First
Sharon’s Tie Dye Midi Dress
Sharon’s super flattering cowl neck dress is as great for holidays as it is for trips to the pub.
- Multi Petite Woven Tie Dye Cowl Neck Strappy Midi Dress, £28, I Saw It First
Chloe’s White Shirt Dress
This gorgeous Shirt Dress can be dressed up or down, and is great for warm summer nights – plus it’s under £30.
- White Belted Oversized Shirt Dress, £28, I Saw It First